Just as there are often dramatic differences between the presentations of a show choir, an a cappella group, and a concert choir, appropriate concert-wear for vocal groups likewise comes in many shapes and sizes. With an eye on staying hip to the latest designs and trends in choral fashion, Choral Director reached out to some of the leading apparel designers and manufacturers, who have supplied a sampling of some hot sellers and new designs suitable for a wide variety of vocal ensembles.
1. Academic Choir Apparel’s popular Brittany Choir Robe.
2. A sleeveless gown and tuxedo from the Applause Formal Attire Collection by DeMoulin.
3. Fred J. Miller’s Choir Dress.
4. The Juliet and Recital robes from Regency Cap Gown.
5. School Choir Robes from Thomas Creative Apparel.
6. From Southeastern Choir Apparel, the Carillon Dress and Show Shirt with Four In-Hand Tie.
7. Rivar’s 1002FLD Stretch Velvet Dress.
8. A Choral Dress from Simco Formalwear.